Molecular Pharmacology Training Program Deadline Extended to Monday May 8th, 5pm!
Our deadline for applications for our Molecular Pharmacology Training Program has been extended to this Monday, May 8th by 5pm.
Application Process and Deadline:
APPLICANTS SHOULD SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING MATERIALS:
1. One-page summary of the applicant’s prior research experience
2. One-page personal statement articulating applicant’s interest in drug discovery and development, how the MPTP will benefit the applicant’s training, and how the applicant can contribute to the program.
3. Current Stanford transcript (unofficial copies are acceptable)
4. Letter of support from current or potential dissertation advisor describing the applicant’s qualifications for MPTP and confirming that they will adhere to the training program’s guidelines for mentors.
5. Each MPTP applicant will be invited to a 30-minute interview with a Faculty Steering Committee member to discuss their research work, interest in drug discovery and development, and other factors that the candidate would like the committee to consider.
The one-page research experience summary and one-page personal statement should be written using Arial 11-point font and 1-inch margins. All application materials should be submitted as a single PDF file directly to the MPTP Program Administrator, Dana Ramalho (email@example.com).
Student Services Officer
Department of Chemical and Systems Biology
Stanford University/ School of Medicine